Please join us for the 2016 Southwest Shore Annual Meeting on Saturday, July 2, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. at our usual spot on Keystone Point. Please bring your own chairs, hats, sun screen, and beverages. We will provide updates on the latest news and activities at the Southwest Shore. In particular, Betsy Curley and Laurie Large will give us the latest details on the upcoming SWS Summer Celebration on July 30. If you have questions, or would like to help with the party, this is your chance to join in. Here is the preliminary agenda of topics to be discussed at the meeting:
- Update from National Forest Homeowners (NFH) Association
- Review of current "SWS Operating Plan and Architectural Standards"
- Forest Service Approval for Cabin Improvements
- New Forest Service Personnel
- Annual Brush Removal Project
- BBMWD Lake Permit Procedures for Kayaks, Canoes, and other small craft
- Update on Emergency Services contact information
- SWS Financial Report
- Update on Summer Celebration Party
If you would like to refresh your memory about last year's Annual Meeting, the Minutes of the 2015 meeting are available on our SWS website. Please join us in person for this year's Annual Meeting.